“Great meal & service”

Cuisines: Steakhouse, Canadian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 14, 2013

This place was much larger inside than it appeared outside. The service was very good. I had the stuff mushrooms as an appetizer and spicy perch for my main course. It was so delicious I think I must have stretched my stomach a few inches.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

We went to Port Stanley for an afternoon ride and decided to have a late lunch at the Kettle Creek Inn. What a wonderful place! The hostess was so gracious and accommodating, allowing us to eat in a private room by a window. We thoroughly enjoyed a pickeral and perch lunch, and had a wonderful chocolate torte for dessert! We will return again!!

Reviewed February 12, 2013

I had their special of the day - mushroom and leek strada/turnover pastry for lunch and there were very hard pieces of leek in it. Two people ordered this. We asked for something else and of course our meal wasn't ready by the time our other guests FINISHED their meal. They kept saying, sorry, sorry. We ended up having nothing! Imagine that.

1  Thank juanna312
Reviewed February 8, 2013

Had lunch with my girlfriend and then went for a walk around Port Stanley. Wonderful lunch and food was fantastic.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

We stopped in for lunch and opted for the soup and half sandwich, wish I had ordered the whole, how delicious, they called it pork but I would say ham (it's pig}sliced thick with beautiful melted cheese and fried onions all grilled on fantastic bread - couldn't wait to get home and try it in my kitche.