“Anniversary Get-away” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Kettle Creek Inn

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Kettle Creek Inn
Ranked #1 of 9 Port Stanley B&B and Inns
Windsor, Canada
“Anniversary Get-away”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2013

You won't be disappointed if you choose their lovely suite, complete with fireplace and a small porch/balcony which my husband used to have a cigar and read his Globe & Mail. We arrived on a Friday afternoon and after checking in and being given a full orientation by a very nice gentleman, we decided to explore the town and the numerous shops and pubs. We had our Anniversary dinner that evening as it was part of our package as well as breakfasts each day. Dinner was delicious, you have your choice of anything on the menu. The perch was yummy and so was the pickerel. Rooms have wifi and flat screen TV, maid service is prompt and excellent. I would recommend this place highly if you are looking for a quick getaway - 2 hours from Windsor - perfect for us and we shall return!!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Nuneaton
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2013

My husband and I stumbled over this lovely inn on a road trip from Toronto to Detroit. I couldn't fault anything, the welcome was great, food excellent and the bedroom was very comfortable. It was such a delight to find a quaint little inn with exceptional service. Thank you

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Ontario Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2012

Just returned from another great 2 day stay along with 2 other couples with the folks at Kettle Creek Inn(Jean, Troy, Dean, Craig) They are so nice and always make us feel at home every time we visit. Great food and accomedations as usual, we can't thank them enough.

Al and Jean Burbige, Waterdown On.

Room Tip: We had a Suite( Excellent) and the others had rooms but all very nice. All in the Main Inn.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Kitchener, Canada
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2012

Well where do I begin...my girlfriend and I went away for 2 nights (Friday and Saturday) to get away from our hectic lives. We met in nursing school and are best friends. She works shift work at at Hospital and had these 2 nights off work. I'm currently on maternity leave from work and at home with a 3month old and a 2 year old. We're busy people! We had a very fun car ride up and were excited to get to the inn. When we first entered the inn, we were met by one of the innkeepers Jean. The inn wasn't busy at all-in fact we were the only guests in sight on friday afternoon. Jean met us at the front desk with a glare. She said "checking in?" we said "yes, we are". She then so rudely asked if we were mother and daughter. We were shocked. We said "no, were best friends". She then added salt to the wound by saying "REALLY?" we said "yes, really." We went up to our room to drop off our bags and felt bad about with Jean just said to us on arrival. We decided to go back downstairs and talk to her about how bad we felt. There is a 19 year age difference between the 2 of us. I am 33 and my girlfriend is 52. My girlfriend looks younger than 52 though, I'd say 45. I look about 30. It was so rude of Jean to make my girlfriend feel old on our weekend away. Her feeling were hurt understandably. I was just mad that she would say this to us and then say "really, you girls are friends??". We went downstairs to confront Jean about her comment and to tell her that we were not sure if we wanted to stay 2 nights at the inn. When we talked to Jean about how she made us feel, she was defensive. She said "I'm sorry YOU took it this way". I said I wanted to leave. Jean offered us a bottle of wine to make us stay. We agreed. We tried to find another Inn to stay at the second night but everything was full as it was a long weekend. We were staying in the "White room", which was a tiny room with 2 double beds. The beds were extremely uncomfortable. They were hard and when we took a closer look at them we realized there wasn't even a mattress there-it was a piece of foam on a box spring. How awful. This inn is not up to par with the other inn's I have stayed at in the past such as: Benmiller Inn, Bridalbane inn, etc. This is not an ontario finest inn as far as I'm concerned.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank Grundy181747
Stratford, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2012

My daughter and I plan to stay at an Inn once a year to spend some quality time together. We have stayed at the Kettle Creek Inn numerous times and went back last week end. They have a dinner package that is included in the room rate if you so choose. The food is fabulous and includes an appetizer, and entree and a dessert. We can never finish the dessert so we take it back to our room for later. There is a continental breakfast included also. The rooms are equipped with a refrigerator and most rooms have a small porch to sit out on if the weather permits. We have come to stay in a favourite room each time. The shops are fabulous and so close to the Inn. There is a theatre which runs in the summer months and we have attended in the past, also within walking distance to the Inn. We were thrilled that nothing had changed and I am sure we will return.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Windsor, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2012

We just came back from a wonderful overnight stay at this charming inn. It was a getaway for four couples - guys were golfing - gals were doing shopping and wine tours. The inn is right in the centre of Port Stanley so you can walk through the tiny town to all of the shops and restaurants. We chose a package that included supper and breakfast. I am always a bit skeptical about dining in but was very pleasantly surprised both by the quality of the evening meal and the fine service. Breakfast was perfect for getting us started on our way.
We stayed in Suite 202 and were able to host everyone in our group for happy hour with no feeling of being crowded. The suite was lovely with a large oversize bathroom including jacuzzi tub.
I would suggest staying in the rooms around the courtyard 205, 206, 207 or any of the suites.
There is a lovely gazebo for outdoor dining - unfortunately we had rain. Dining inside was great as they had our group of eight in an area that was quite intimate and not exactly a part of the rest of the restaurant. The meal was as good as any upscale Toronto restaurant, and had lots of wonderful choices. Our package included an appetizer, a main dish, and dessert and coffee. Alcoholic beverages were extra but reasonably priced.
We will definitely return to Kettle Creek - and hope to bring new friends.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank lrovere
Makham, ON
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2012

Last Sunday we visited Kettle Creek Inn restaurant.
I must say we were impressed with the food. We had New Yorker Steak, our friends had salads and salmon. All the dishes were prepared just to perfection. Defiantly we recommend this restaurant. The service was awesome, our server had complete knowledge of the meet cuts, selection of refreshments (perfect vino with our steaks). We had a wonderful time

Room Tip: did not stay overnight
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
Westminster
Courtyard London
Courtyard London
#17 of 41 in London

Been to Kettle Creek Inn? Share your experiences!