My wife and I stayed at the Inn on the Harbour in early July. The room was luxurious, spotless, and spacious and the breakfast provided in the lobby each morning hit the spot. The view from our suite was great and it was relaxing to sit back with a drink and watch the fishing boats and other marine traffic roll in and out of the harbour. The Inn is in close proximity to everything Port Stanley has to offer including the shops, restaurants, beach, and theatre so our vehicle remaining in the parking lot most of the time.
The Inn on the Harbour is clearly the best accomodation available in Port Stanley.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking a picturesque harbour on the North shore of Lake Erie, they blend with wharf buildings in an architectural style that is reminiscent of days gone by, evoking that Maritime feel in this quaint fishing village. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Inn on the Harbour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On The Harbour Hotel Port Stanley
- Inn On The Harbour Port Stanley, Ontario