To celebrate our anniversary we were looking for a picturesque and restful weekend getaway, and we certainly found it! This quaint hotel provided a quiet retreat in a large room overlooking the Harbour - slightly reminiscent of a small coastal village in Cape Breton. The service was exceptional, and our hosts were warmhearted and friendly (we almost felt like part of the family). In fact all of the small shops that surrounded the Inn (all within walking distance) had the same friendly demeanor. No one rushed you, nor seemed to be rushed and gave you as much of their time as you wanted; sharing antidotes, and excellent service.
We also had dinner at the Kettle Creek Inn. And true to form, the service was excellent in this fine dining venue.
We've never been to Port Stanley before, and the folks we talked to there have recommended that we return in the Summer to check out their beach - which I'm sure that we will do.
This enchanting Inn, enveloped in a romantic atmosphere and hosted by charismatic staff and townsfolk is definitely worth a return trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking a picturesque harbour on the North shore of Lake Erie, they blend with wharf buildings in an architectural style that is reminiscent of days gone by, evoking that Maritime feel in this quaint fishing village. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Inn on the Harbour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On The Harbour Hotel Port Stanley
- Inn On The Harbour Port Stanley, Ontario