My wife and I had an absolutely wornderful and relaxed time staying for 2 nights at the Inn on the Harbour in Port Stanley, Ontario this January. This is not our first trip to the Inn as we live and work in London, Ontario. The Inn is a short drive from London, yet is world's away in regards to getting 'away' from the stresses of teenage children at home. We are undisturbed and able to get some quality time together as a couple, yet be close enough to home in case of an emergency.
We truly enjoy the location with it's shopping and wonderful places to eat and sometimes we just 'bunker-down' in the room with some snacks and bubbly and enjoy the wonderful views, especially from the rooms on the second floor and the second floor common room with it's large windows overlooking the boats and draw-bridge.
This is our favourite get away spot and we are planning to make it a regular stay every 2 or 3 months of the year, as each season has something to offer, such as the live theatre in the spring and summer and quiet surroundings during the winter months.
My wife loves it! I love it and it's great to go a couple of days with peaceful silence and not hearing "Dad"/"Mom". Staying at the Inn is a great way for us a couple to reconnect and it's cheaper than a divorce for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking a picturesque harbour on the North shore of Lake Erie, they blend with wharf buildings in an architectural style that is reminiscent of days gone by, evoking that Maritime feel in this quaint fishing village. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Inn on the Harbour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On The Harbour Hotel Port Stanley
- Inn On The Harbour Port Stanley, Ontario