“Good Hotel, Freindly Staff”

Ranked #5 of 10 Hotels in Buraidah
Reviewed December 6, 2013

Stayed in this month, only The staff was friendly, They actually made an effort and arranged for a King size bed. The Breakfast was OK. Not an Italian fan so went out to eat dinner, there Is an excellent Indian restaurant , just out on the right side of the hotel on the same road. Good food value for money. The Hotel room try and take it on the left side the hotel is round and cylindrical so if you are facing the reception ask for the room on to your left side, the city is view is excellent specially from the higher floors.

Room Tip: Make sure you ask for the room on the side as I mentioned in my feed back above.
1  Thank Abid S
Mohamed M, Front Office Manager at Movenpick Hotel Qassim, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2013

Dear Valued Guest ,

Warm Greetings from Mövenpick Hotel Qassim.

I take this opportunity to thank you for stay and commenting on Trip Advisor . We have gone through your comment and we are in process of doing some further renovation in hotel in days to come .

Mövenpick Hotel Qassim is renowned for commitment to excellence and for providing guests with effective, professional customer service that meets or exceeds expectations.

Looking forward welcoming you in near future ,Please feel free to contact us if you may need any assistance, we would be delighted to assist you with pleasure.

Reviewed November 17, 2013

There is nothing particualrly bad about this hotel- the rooms are clean, beds very comfy and the staff are pleasant. There is also a medium sized indoor heated swimming pool which I used every night. My criticisms are as follows:

1. The hotel as a whole suffers from very poor lighting, particularly in hallways outside bedrroms
2. The gym is large but the equipment is dated and some of it is broken
3. I visited the main restaurant for breakfast and evening meals. The food was adequate but not very exciting and the choice was limited. The deserts were particulalry poor, tasting as if they had been massed produced and then left on a shelf for a week.

In summary, it was OK but cerainly not my idea of a 5 star. 5 stay hotels in the UK are absolutely fantastic with an amazing selection of mouth watering food and facilities. I suggest you compar this with the Savoy in London or Gleneagles hotel in Scotland. These are 'true 5 star' hotels. This one probably ranks somewhere between 3 and 4 stars at the very most.

Room Tip: choose room above floor 3 for best views of city
1  Thank neilcrai
Mohamed M, Front Office Manager at Movenpick Hotel Qassim, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2013

Dear Esteemed Guest ,

Thank you for much for makeing the survery on Trip Advisor . We have gone through with your comment and i assure you that corrective actions will be taken . I am sure you will not judge the hotel services on this particualr experience and will stay with us again . Movenpick Qassim is known for the best services in all aspects .

Looking forward to welcome you in near future .

Kind Regards ,

Reviewed November 6, 2013

It was really with peace of mind, the three days at the hotel. many things are not up to the mark of an international 5 star hotel but still I am very happy to see such an hotel at the Qassim city of Saudi Arabia. The staff at the reception was not professional in their job of greeting the guest and showing hospitality. The facility is well developed and it was beautiful to see the inside and outside of the hotel.

1  Thank meetheen
Mohamed M, Front Office Manager at Movenpick Hotel Qassim, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2013

Dear Mr. Meethen ,

Thank you for your feedback on Trip Advisor . We are always keen to know about the hotel standdar and services by our hotel guest . We are highly thankful for your visit to Qassim . We have gone through your comment and corrective actions has been taken . Movenpick Qassim is known for the best hospitality services .

Reviewed October 9, 2013 via mobile

It is the best hotel in Qassim I believe, according to most of the people I discussed with.

I stepped into the hotel without reservation. And I found the rate SAR200 higher than booking.com. So I booked through booking.com, and 5mins later they received my booking confirmation. It is worth mentioning that I raised this issue to duty manager Mr. and asked me to call him next time to provide with satisfying deal.

The staff are extremely polite. They wished to provide more. Yet I believe, being relatively the best hotel in town. And the lack of competition reflected the operator to spend on amenities and renovations.

The hotel is old and it needs immediate renovation to represent the brand.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Yoalg
Mohamed M, Front Office Manager at Movenpick Hotel Qassim, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2013

Dear Mr. Yoalg ,

Greetings From Movenpick Qassim ,

Thank you very much for your reveiw on trip advisor . Refrence to your comment, we have rechecked the pirces on the online channels .

Reviewed August 5, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel twice recently and have found the staff to be excellent, very friendly and helpful.

The rooms are large, spacious and comfortable with fruit and snacks available in the rooms on arrival. Large TVs although the signal isn't always great. I love the alarm clock with iphone dock and superior coffee maker. My second bedroom was not in the same condition as the first and there were minor niggles like scuffed paintwork and not so minor niggles such as the power socket hanging loose on the wall - bit of a hazard that!

Not so keen on the bathrooms. A little cramped and whenever you have a bath, you can water draining through the overflow which can be disconcerting.

The food I have found to be great as well.

Overall, really pleased though.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank jbaggers
Mohamed M, Front Office Manager at Movenpick Hotel Qassim, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2013

Dear Mr. Jonathan ,

Warm Greetings from Mövenpick Hotel Qassim.

I take this opportunity to thank you for stay and making the reveiew on Trip Advisor . We are thankful for your comment and the rating which you have given to the hotel . I assure you that corrective actions has been taken related to your comments .

Mohamed Maroof

Front Office Manager

Reviewed March 29, 2013

actually it is considered as the 1st hotel in Buraidah, and I've stayed in there several times, but I didn't get the satisfaction as one.
it is big hotel with old facilities and every time I check in there I get the same feed back, that "we are renewing " the rooms. in realty I would evaluate as 4* services hotel.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank AmirLaMore
Mohamed M, Front Office Manager at Movenpick Hotel Qassim, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2013

Dear Esteemed Guest ,

Dear Mr.
Warm Greetings from Mövenpick Hotel Qassim.

I take this opportunity to thank you for stay and making a review on Trip Advisor . We have gone through your comments and corrective actions has been taken .

Mohamed Maroof
Front Office Manager

00966 502250247

Reviewed January 9, 2013

Hotel is comfortable for people from the USA. Food choices are good. Nice work out area but it is for men only. Staff very attenitive when you have a question. Good location. Laundry service is fast and efficient. Would recomend this hotel as the place to stay for this part of the Kingdom.

Room Tip: On the 7th floor off of the main circular area.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
4  Thank Barry F

Dear esteemed guest ,
Warm Greetings from Mövenpick Hotel Qassim.

I take this opportunity to thank you for stay and making an reveiw on Tripe Advisor .