“Lovely course!”

Carrbridge Golf Club
Reviewed August 27, 2013

I thoroughly enjoyed this challenging, picturesque golf course together with a group of ladies and would recommend that if you're in the area you take time out to play it. It was in great condition and the welcome we received was second to none. Lunch afterwards was excellent and I'm looking forward to playing there again! A course not to be missed!

1  Thank scottishgirl98
CBGC1980, Manager at Carrbridge Golf Club, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2013

Thanks again to Peterculter Ladies for a very kind review. It is very encouraging for us to keep getting good reports about the welcome our visitors receive and the good food in the clubhouse. I hope you enjoyed your weekend and when back in this area you find the time to visit us again.....you will always be made welcome.

There are newer reviews for Carrbridge Golf Club

Reviewed August 26, 2013

Our group of golfers were made so welcome by everyone at this course I would recommend anyone who is planning a trip to this area to definately include it. The course was in super condition and so well presented. Lunch in the clubhouse was delicious.

1  Thank Flora1954
CBGC1980, Manager at Carrbridge Golf Club, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our golf course. I'm glad you enjoyed your trip to the area for your golfing weekend. Hope the cake didn't damage the waistline!! I must try and play Peterculter the next time I'm in your area.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

Our group of 38 ladies had a superb day at Carrbridge. The welcome we received was fantastic, we thoroughly enjoyed the course, and the soup and cakes were wonderful. We are already planning a return trip!

Thanks for your kind review. The Cairngorms do look lovely at the moment. We do try and make our visitors feel welcome and it was great to host your fun day. I hope your group enjoyed the rest of their weekend. Look forward to seeing you back again.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

An excellent golf corse in great condition offering fabulous views of The Cairngorns . The course is short but you need to hit the ball straight off the tee to score well . The greens are very good and the atmosphere in the club really friendly . Get the day ticket and you can play 27 holes in about 3 and a 1/2 hours inbetween family activities !!

CBGC1980, Manager at Carrbridge Golf Club, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2013

Thanks for taking the time to review Carrbridge Golf Course. Hitting the ball straight is a good idea at Carrbridge, the beautiful heather has stolen many of my balls!! Glad you enjoyed your day out and we'd be delighted to see you back.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

Very enjoyable round of golf on a well maintained and interesting course. After our round we enjoyed a cup of tea in the quaint clubhouse accompanied by some delightful home baked cake.

CBGC1980, Manager at Carrbridge Golf Club, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2013

I agree with the cake...it helps my golf but does nothing for my waistline! Thanks for taking the time to tell us what you think, we appreciate it.