Great place to stay. Very warm welcome from staff. Food very good. Room very spacious. We liked the decor and furnishings which was in keeping with the building. It was like a home from home and if its a quiet relaxing time you want this is the place.
The hotel would suite the outdoor types as it is close enough to winter resorts, hunting and fishing.
Looking forward to a return visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dalrachney Lodge is an independent family run Country House Hotel in Carrbridge in the heart of the Scottish Highlands. We recognise how precious your relaxation and holiday time is away from home and we aim to provide a tranquil environment in which to enjoy our wonderful surroundings. Dalrachney Lodge a former Edwardian Hunting Lodge, is set in 2 acre grounds within the Cairngorms National Park and rests directly beside our own 1 km stretch of the Dulnain River. Our Bistro menu features locally sourced food and a good selection of whiskies. We have Egyptian cotton bed linen, Heirlooms towels and Floris toiletries in all rooms. Some Superior rooms have handmade Savoir Super King size beds. We hope you will come and enjoy our Scottish hospitality and all the Cairngorms has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Evoline ltd so you can book your Dalrachney Lodge Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dalrachney Hotel Aviemore
- Dalrachney Lodge Hotel Carrbridge, Scotland