We stayed at this hotel the night before we were about to fly to america as it was only a short walk to the airport. Even though you had to walk a bit further than the other Premier Inn, this place was cheaper. Nice and cleanrooms and it was a place to rest our heads.
The staff were freindly and helpful,only thing to watch out about now is that Premier Inn's are charging a rate for people to pay by card. The nosie from the airport and planes went on abit longer than we thought but after 1 am they stopped.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Newcastle Airport South hotel is an ideal stopover if you're jetting in or out, visiting Newcastle or the local area. We're only 0.3 miles from the airport and 200 yards from Callerton Parkway Metro station leading to Newcastle City Centre. After time spent in the air or out and about exploring, retire to our spacious rooms and ultra comfy beds. Whether your stay is for business or leisure we have you covered and with free parking for hotel guests it doesn't get much more convenient than a flying visit to Premier Inn Newcastle Airport South. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Premier Inn and Booking.com so you can book your Premier Inn Newcastle Airport (South) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Newcastle Airport (South) Hotel Woolsington
- Premier Inn Newcastle Airport (South) Hotel Newcastle Upon Tyne/Woolsington