The sleeping arrangements were comfortable and the staff friendly and welcoming, and ideally sited across the road from the Metro station with a quick link into Newcastle.I wish I could say the same for the Fayre and Square restaurant next door. It was shabby and in dire need of a face lift,with some of the furniture needing a good clean as covered in previous diners food,the poor conditions probably accounting for the less than welcoming staff.Food was mediocre and after one evening meal we voted with our feet and ate elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Newcastle Airport South hotel is an ideal stopover if you're jetting in or out, visiting Newcastle or the local area. We're only 0.3 miles from the airport and 200 yards from Callerton Parkway Metro station leading to Newcastle City Centre. After time spent in the air or out and about exploring, retire to our spacious rooms and ultra comfy beds. Whether your stay is for business or leisure we have you covered and with free parking for hotel guests it doesn't get much more convenient than a flying visit to Premier Inn Newcastle Airport South. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Premier Inn and Priceline so you can book your Premier Inn Newcastle Airport (South) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Newcastle Airport (South) Hotel Woolsington
- Premier Inn Newcastle Airport (South) Hotel Newcastle Upon Tyne/Woolsington