Went to Newcastle for a wedding this week-end & stayed at the Premier Inn Newcastle Airport South (Callerton Lane Ends). This was one stop on the metro from the airport, but central to where we needed to be. Excellent service from all staff. Rooms clean & tidy with all amenities. We were 5 family couples & all thought the same. The restaurant next door was good with a good selection of foods, & catered for us all very well. With the metro across the road, so easy to get to anywhere you need to be.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Newcastle Airport South hotel is an ideal stopover if you're jetting in or out, visiting Newcastle or the local area. We're only 0.3 miles from the airport and 200 yards from Callerton Parkway Metro station leading to Newcastle City Centre. After time spent in the air or out and about exploring, retire to our spacious rooms and ultra comfy beds. Whether your stay is for business or leisure we have you covered and with free parking for hotel guests it doesn't get much more convenient than a flying visit to Premier Inn Newcastle Airport South. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Newcastle Airport (South) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Newcastle Airport (South) Hotel Woolsington
- Premier Inn Newcastle Airport (South) Hotel Newcastle Upon Tyne/Woolsington