Stayed whist attending a gig at the Metro Radio Arena - great prices compared to those in the city itself. Quite tricky to find - there are two Premier Inn's near the airport and we accidentally went to the other one first. When we finally found the right one, check in was good and we were given a hand with how to get into Newcastle. It's right next to a Metro station which was fantastic. Thought about having dinner at the restaurant next door however after waiting 10 minutes for someone to sit us down at a not very nice table we decided not to bother and ate in town. No noise from the airport which is always a bonus. Would stay again only if I needed the airport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Newcastle Airport South hotel is an ideal stopover if you're jetting in or out, visiting Newcastle or the local area. We're only 0.3 miles from the airport and 200 yards from Callerton Parkway Metro station leading to Newcastle City Centre. After time spent in the air or out and about exploring, retire to our spacious rooms and ultra comfy beds. Whether your stay is for business or leisure we have you covered and with free parking for hotel guests it doesn't get much more convenient than a flying visit to Premier Inn Newcastle Airport South. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn and Priceline so you can book your Premier Inn Newcastle Airport (South) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Newcastle Airport (South) Hotel Woolsington
- Premier Inn Newcastle Airport (South) Hotel Newcastle Upon Tyne/Woolsington