Stayed here twice now. The first time was in the new building which is exactly what you would expect, clean, quiet and a 'standard' Premier Inn experience.
The second time I was put in one of the higher numbered rooms over the pub. This is an older building with rooms of different shapes and sizes, all well and good if you get a big one but I stayed in a corridor (or that's what it felt like).
What made this an outstanding experience for me was that some noisy guests woke me up at 2am (not the fault of the hotel) and I got a quibble free refund.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Newcastle Airport South hotel is an ideal stopover if you're jetting in or out, visiting Newcastle or the local area. We're only 0.3 miles from the airport and 200 yards from Callerton Parkway Metro station leading to Newcastle City Centre. After time spent in the air or out and about exploring, retire to our spacious rooms and ultra comfy beds. Whether your stay is for business or leisure we have you covered and with free parking for hotel guests it doesn't get much more convenient than a flying visit to Premier Inn Newcastle Airport South. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, TripOnline SA, Premier Inn and Booking.com so you can book your Premier Inn Newcastle Airport (South) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Newcastle Airport (South) Hotel Woolsington
- Premier Inn Newcastle Airport (South) Hotel Newcastle Upon Tyne/Woolsington