On arrival at the hotel a friendly member of staff greeted us checked us in and showed us to our room. The room was clean and spacious, in the evening we had a relatively sizeable meal at a very reasonable price and was waited on by a very friendly cheery waitress who served the food very swiftly. As the Hotel is located a little out of town we were delighted on the arrival of a Karaoke we had the most enjoyable of evenings the locals seem to be very friendly and the Karaoke was two very proffesional guys playing a mixture of music to suit all, at the end of the night we retired to bed where we both enjoyed a comfortable night. The breakfast we had in the morning was very nice and plenty of it, however i do wish they would serve it till a little later as we do like to have a lay in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Highwayman Inn is situated in a stunning location in Shepton Mallet with superb views of the scenic Mendip Hills and 14 tastefully decorated en-suite rooms. All guestrooms are fully equipped with the most modern facilities such as multichannel TV, internet access and tea and coffee making facilities to ensure a comfortable and relaxing stay. The Inn's restaurant is where guests can enjoy a healthy and traditional dish along with a drink in its acclaimed real ale bar. The Inn is the ideal location to explore and enjoy the wonderful surroundings of Somerset countryside. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Highwayman Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Highwayman Hotel Shepton Mallet
- Highwayman Inn Shepton Mallet, Somerset