The hotel is at a good location, and is easy to notice. It has a large car park with lots of parking spaces. The town centre is within walking distance, albeit not that near (allow yourself at least 20 minutes to be safe!) The room was clean, with a rather spacious shower that had a good pressure. The staff were friendly and assisted wherever and whenever they could (checking in, cleaning up, checking out etc.) The wi-fi wasn't working well (one of their wireless routers was not working) but you could get a signal at the bar area. An overall pleasant stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Highwayman Inn is situated in a stunning location in Shepton Mallet with superb views of the scenic Mendip Hills and 14 tastefully decorated en-suite rooms. All guestrooms are fully equipped with the most modern facilities such as multichannel TV, internet access and tea and coffee making facilities to ensure a comfortable and relaxing stay. The Inn's restaurant is where guests can enjoy a healthy and traditional dish along with a drink in its acclaimed real ale bar. The Inn is the ideal location to explore and enjoy the wonderful surroundings of Somerset countryside. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Highwayman Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Highwayman Hotel Shepton Mallet
- Highwayman Inn Shepton Mallet, Somerset