“With out a doubt the BEST...”

Whitstone's Traditional Fish and Chips
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Fish and chip restaurant
“With out a doubt the BEST...”
Reviewed October 30, 2012 via mobile

The fish and chips I had the pleasure of eating in Whitstones restaurant were with out a doubt the best I have eaten! The portion size was very substantial for £6.95 to eat it! I would recommend this chippy to anyone...

Exeter, United Kingdom
“quality going down hill ?”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

we have visited this fish & chip restaurant and take away on numerous occasions over the last few months. On this occasion it was an early lunch time visit we were greeted by the normal friendly staff. We ordered our normal senior citizens lunch (usually good value). We think that we had possibly come in too early to eat, for on this occasion the chips were very bitty and tasted as the had been re-heated from the day before and the fish batter was soft and well below par for this restaurant, and now you only get 3 half slices of bread for two people? We hope that the quality is not going down hill for what is a great and well thought of fish and chip restaurant..

• Visited October 2012
Rochester, United Kingdom
“Great Fish and Chips”
Reviewed October 21, 2012 via mobile

Visited on Friday evening when quite busy and the service was excellent.Large Cod and Chips was quality and excellent value sitting in the restaurant.My in laws have used this place several times and recommended a visit to my wife and I.The take away part of the restaurant was very busy for the whole duration of our visit.

Moreton-in-Marsh, United Kingdom
“as good as it gets”
Reviewed September 7, 2012

Best fish and chips I've ever had..varied menu and pleasant ambience (for a chip shop restaurant) The service is charming and the wine list unbelievably cheap. If only they sold a decent beer it would be perfect. Can't wait to go again.

• Visited August 2012
Watford
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Whitstones is good as a fish and chip shop.......I had the cod with fries.....you get quite a lot!
Staff are efficient but I would like to be asked how my meal is a few minutes after it has been put in front of me..........not just at the end 'was everything okay for you?'
I will eat here again when I am next in the area and want fish and chips:)

• Visited July 2012