“And now delivered to your home!”
Review of Los Amigos

Los Amigos
Ranked #70 of 295 Restaurants in Hove
Cuisines: Latin, Mexican, Spanish
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Los Amigo's is a family run restaurant located in the heart of Hove. The first Mexican in the area, we have been serving satisfied locals for over 15 years. Specialists in steaks and famous for our fajitas, we also serve a range of a la carte and tex-mex dishes, as well as an extensive vegetarian menu. Children welcome, roasts available on a Sunday throughout winter and now deliverimg too.
Brighton, United Kingdom
“And now delivered to your home!”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

My family and friends have eaten at Los Amigos many times and generally always found it to be good food, atmosphere and service. Sometimes, other diners get a bit noisy, especially the party groups, but overall it's good fun. A few weeks ago, my family and I were having the normal takeaway discussion about who wants pizza vs Italian vs Indian delivered and I was thrilled to see that Los Amigos now deliver mexican to your door! We've had 2 deliveries to date and they've been excellent. The delivery took no longer than other takeaway deliveries we've had (average 30-40 minutes from ordering to delivery - we live 4 miles from Los Amigos) and the food is good. Not the cheapest of takeaways (£48 for 3 people) but the restaurant is not particularly cheap either. When we've ordered it's via www.hungryhouse.co.uk and they monitor the progress of your order through to the restaurant and up to delivery. All in all a good experience and great if you just want a night in with some good mexican food!

• Visited December 2012
2 Thank JHS15

Hove, England, United Kingdom
“The place to go for a "feel good" meal”
Reviewed December 21, 2012

Took my daughter here when she was home from Uni. It was a spur of the moment decision whilst out shopping and this was the first place we came to. I loved the decor, background music and atmosphere. The food came pretty quickly and there was plenty of it. The cocktails here are a must!! Next time I'm definitely leaving the car at home!

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank melfromhove
Brighton, United Kingdom
“Good food and very friendly”
Reviewed December 2, 2012

I visited this restaurant to celebrate a family birthday and we had a very good meal. It was tough choosing from the wide ranging and tempting menu, but I think we all enjoyed our selections. I certainly loved my fajitas!
The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. I wondered why I'd left it a good 5 years since my last visit. Will definitely return again soon.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank clarecheetham
Hove, England, United Kingdom
“Great food”
Reviewed December 1, 2012

Best Mexican in Brighton/Hove, have been here many times and love it. The fajitas are especially awesome. Best to go at the weekends when busier as the atmosphere is great!

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Gary M
Brighton, United Kingdom
“Great evening at the Mexican”
Reviewed November 17, 2012

I have just been to Los Amigos last week and I really enjoyed it. I had my sister and a spanish friend of mine with me. We had some Fajitas and a Tex-Mex platter to share. The Fajitas came with sour cream, guacamole and salsa. The Tex-Mex platter was full of delicious side dishes - onion rings, two different types of chicken wings, some prawns and potato chips. The three of us had such a great time. My rating might be a bit higher just because we had a lovely evening.
I have to say the restaurant was quite dark. It would not be too much to ask to have at least some proper light. Los Amigos won't turn into one of my favourite restaurants, but I would definitely go back there with friends. The food was nice and the staff very friendly.

Visited November 2012