“Best burgers of my life”
Review of BURGER OFF

BURGER OFF
Ranked #29 of 314 Restaurants in Hove
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Takeout
Reviewed June 14, 2014

I get burgers every week from them and they are amazing size for money what you pay. In few words "Just Amaizing Place" burgers are helthy, delishas and cheep. staff are frendly and understanding. this place never let me down, fast service and can't compere with other places.

Reviewed May 30, 2014

My other half and I often make regular trips down to Brighton just so that we can have a Burger Off burger. The prices are spot on, and the burgers are phenomenal. We have had others that cost more, sometimes even three times as more, yet they are dry and bland. Burger Off offer no thrills, and hopefully spend the cash on good quality ingredients. We have yet to find a burger joint that can match or is better than this place. In fact we will be down again in a couple of weeks. Seriously, its a once a month treat for us!

2  Thank Josie B
Reviewed May 10, 2014 via mobile

You'd expect the perfect burger to cost £10 or so what with all the high price "gourmet" burger places springing up in the last year or so but in fact you don't need to spend a fiver !! About £3 or £4 is the average and I can promise you these ARE the best burgers you will have the pleasure of trying ! I go all the time and have tried all the other places ( meat liquor being a close second) but this little hidden gem is worth checking out ( just don't risk the extra hot chili burger unless your name is johnny Knoxville or Steve o)

2  Thank Matt208
Reviewed April 12, 2014

Enter Burger off. Hamburger joint from the back end of the 80's set on a Northampton fairground? Yep. Run by the hairy bikers pre-TV stardom? Yep.

How many times better than Grubbs?

Hmmmm. If Grubbs is a 7, Burger off are 9.66667.
I speak of one who has recently eaten at Schwartz in the marais in Paris, as one who has tried oh so many times to give new club ' just one more chance' I speak like a pig in a trough.
Schwartz comes out at 15.00 a burger, new club 9.00 Burger Off 4.25 for the big one?... I'm rambling. I want another one. It's probably the best burger surprise waiting for you. Step back in time. Wake up in the future. The future has always been there, just down the side road next to the Freemasons. They're closed now I think, they were so busy when I was there earlier. I've missed my chance by writing this review. Shucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want another one! 1000 island double beef. Thank you so much.

Burger Brothers are the best in the world though. But I live 3 minutes from Burger Off now and it's half the price there. sigh.

Reviewed April 11, 2014

The burgers here are very tasty and filling, I usually go for a double bacon which is very cheap for what you get, priced at 4 pounds something. It's quite spacious so you don't have to just get takeaway. The staff are friendly and the inside is decorated with funny signs. Great place to stop off at for a quick fix.