I chose the Iron Duke for the venue for my 50th Birthday Party on Saturday and was very glad I did! Right from the day I booked it, the staff couldn't have been more friendly and helpful with assisting me in the organising of it. Particular mention goes to Peter and Melanie for their help but all the staff without exception were excellent and couldn't have done more for us. We stayed the night of my party in their family room and found it to be extremely spacious, comfortable, warm and quiet. The breakfast was good - freshly cooked and plentiful, served next to the fire in the pub. An all round excellent and wonderful experience! Thank you to all at the Iron Duke. We shall return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Iron Duke is in an enviable location just across the road from the beach and walking distance from the City Centre and the Brighton Centre. We have ten rooms including some with en-suites and views towards the sea. We also have rooms with shared facilities for those on a budget. All rooms come with tea and coffee making facilities and televisions. Guests have 24 hour access to the building with your own key to the hotel entrance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LateRooms and Agoda so you can book your The Iron Duke reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Iron Duke Pub And Hotel
- The Iron Duke Pub Hotel Hove
- The Iron Duke Hove, Brighton And Hove, UK