I recently popped in as it was raining heavily and I needed to kill some time. I was greated by a lovely roaring open fire and the bar staff were hotter than the fire! The service was very good and the atmosphere was good, Due to weather it was fairly quiet but I can imagaine the buzz when busy.
I will return again, next time for the evening and not just an hour.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Iron Duke is in an enviable location just across the road from the beach and walking distance from the City Centre and the Brighton Centre. We have ten rooms including some with en-suites and views towards the sea. We also have rooms with shared facilities for those on a budget. All rooms come with tea and coffee making facilities and televisions. Guests have 24 hour access to the building with your own key to the hotel entrance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and LateRooms so you can book your The Iron Duke reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Iron Duke Pub And Hotel
- The Iron Duke Pub Hotel Hove
- The Iron Duke Hove, Brighton And Hove, UK