“Great food and great service”
Review of Kenzi - CLOSED

Kenzi
Cuisines: Moroccan
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 16, 2013

We visited this restaurant for lunch. The one we had been going to visit could not seem to decide if they were open or not-very lack lustre-so we beat a hasty retreat and went to Kenzi instead. They offer a really good value lunch menu with a wide variety of dishes to choose from. The décor is eastern and bohemian in feel and looks and works very well. My chicken tagine was excellent and the merguez starter was really tasty. My daughter chose humus and chicken skewers-both also excellent. Value for money and something very different to try-excellent!

Reviewed October 7, 2013

Well worth a visit. Great value for money and the food was absolutely incredible! The service was great and the vibe and atmosphere was great.

Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

I just love it. The atmosphere is chilled, happy, bohemian and romantic. I could rave on and on so just go, order a traditionally bottle of red wine and get involved. Never disappointed with the food, service or price.

Reviewed September 13, 2013

Loved this place. Restaurant has a great atmosphere, food was amazing, staff were accommodating and brilliant value for money

Reviewed September 10, 2013

From the minute we walked in the door I knew we were in for a great time. The service was perfect as well as the food and atmosphere. Lot of flavour and was super fresh. The homemade bread on the table was something I wish I could have wrap up and taken home. It was just so good. Very nice portion. Dish were so delicious One friend ordered the seabass and our other friend had the Grilled Chicken Tajine. The dishes were not only beautifully presented but so delicious we all ate everything. No doggy bags this night! We all had dessert which is unusual for us. I don't even like jasmine but love Creme Brulee so when I heard that was the flavour that night, I had to try it and am I glad I did. I think the empty plates spoke for themselves. Will definitely go back. Thanks to everyone there for a great experience. Probably one of the best meals I've ever had.