“The Best Food & Service !!”
Review of Isola - CLOSED

Isola
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 1, 2013

Its been a long time since I had a dinning experience which was totally flawless!...The service was tremendous and the food totally scrumptious!...If your looking wonderful Italian food in modern sophisticated surroundings this is the place...It may be slightly pricier than others but its worth every penny.I had actually booked Otello but when I saw this place I cancelled what a good move! I cant recommend this restaurant enough im already planning my next visit!

Reviewed April 29, 2013

The food, service and wine was all very good - I had the spaghetti carbonara, it was a contender for the best one I've had. My partner had a seafood risotto which was also the best risotto he said he's had when eating out! Would highly recommend!

Reviewed April 10, 2013

We came to Brighton for a mini honeymoon,We found this restaurant and were straight away greeted by a friendly waiter,His outstanding service continued and only helped make our night more special,The food itself is gorgeous and definately worth the money,We left feeling full up and very impressed,We will be going back and telling all our friends and family about it.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Greeted to a very warm welcome. Prompt and friendly service with a good level of attentiveness, not over bearing or too distant. The waiter even came over to say good bye as his shift finished part way though our visit.

Good authentic selection of Italian meals, plenty of non pasta/pizza options. Great value for this style of dining. Decent wine list with only a few beers- coffee was great. We were lucky to receive complimentary olives pre meal and a beautiful fruit platter after our mains.

The quiet central Hove location is great, separate from the main row of Church Road restaurants and Western Road- Hove eateries, tucked around the corner from Tesco's. Close to the Palmeira bus stops and taxi line.

We enjoyed our first visit with family so much, we went back two weeks later for a table for two. We both had different starters and mains but all were equally as good as our first visit. The manager even recognised us on our second visit, which was surprising but great service for a new local restaurant.

Its owned by the same family as Orsino and Otello further down in Hove so comes from a line of successful local restaurants. But is trying to making a niche for itself and i think its working! Definitely recommended.

Reviewed April 5, 2013

Went here on Easter Sunday. Surprised to find when we walked in for lunch we were the only people there! It soon filled up though.

The food was a little slow in coming but worth the wait. The service is impeccable; better than most 5* London restaurants I've been to.

This place it really raising the bar for Italian restaurants in Brighton & Hove, of which there are many many bad ones!