“Unassuming but exceeded expectations”
Review of Body Base

Body Base
Ranked #4 of 14 Spas & Wellness in Hove
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Unassuming but exceeded expectations”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Having popped in for an inpromptu shellac manicure on route home I noticed how immaculately kept the BodyBase spa was and how much attention to detail was given to my mini treatment. I was impressed with the friendly and relaxing atmosphere so booked up for a reflexology treatment the following week.

At £40 for the hour I consider the treatment to be very well priced but even more important is the fact that it was a sensational massage. The treatment rooms are very cosy and relaxing, you really wouldn't expect the high standards you are presented with from the exterior of the spa. The therapist was polite and friendly and got the pressure exactly right for the treatment to be effective.

I felt thoroughly relaxed at the end of the hour and recommend BodyBase for others considering a genuine Thai experience in Hove. I will most certainly be returning.

Visited August 2013
2 Thank rebecca s

brighton
“very authentic and lovely lovely therapist”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

i love thai massag but have always been let down at other places in brighton. Nothing has ever quite done it for me after being spoilt by the traditional massages in bangkok, chiang mai etc. Hovewever i was so so pleasantly suprised by my te=reatment here the other day.

i had a traditional thai massage and it was A MAZING. just like the ones in thailand. The therapist was very kind and made sure the pressure was right. it was such a lovely experience, and worth every penny!!!

Best thai massages i have tried in europe, hands down x!!!

Visited August 2013
Brighton, United Kingdom
“Authentic Thai Massage - Highly Recommended!”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

My partner and I booked the 1 hour Thai oil massage online and we were both extremely satisfied with the results. Having had numerous massages in Thailand before, we were a little sceptical as to how good it was going to be. Any doubts were quickly put to bed as Paul and his team welcomed us into the relaxed ambience of Body Base. The massages were firm but also relaxing and we came out feeling refreshed and relaxed. We both had different therapists - Ning and Anne -who were equally as good as one another. My partner also has her nails done and was very pleased with the results. Anne is a real perfectionist.

Prices are very reasonable at £40 per hour, especially compared to other establishments nearby that are charging £65 per hour for the same service.

We so impressed by our massages, that we bought one as a gift for my Mother's birthday. She thoroughly enjoyed her massage too!

Visited March 2013
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Authentic Thai”
Reviewed February 9, 2013

Staff were lovely, massage was the perfect balance of pummelling and relaxing. Very similar to the spas I have been to in Thailand. I will definitely return!

“Amazing!”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

Had the most amazing, authentic Thai massage. Arrived in pain, left light and pain free. I can highly recommend the exoert hands of Asha. She applies just the right amount of pressure and body alignment to suit your body and ailments. Looking forward to a good nights rest

Visited October 2012