“very authentic and lovely lovely therapist”
Review of Body Base

Body Base
Ranked #4 of 14 Spas & Wellness in Hove
brighton
“very authentic and lovely lovely therapist”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

i love thai massag but have always been let down at other places in brighton. Nothing has ever quite done it for me after being spoilt by the traditional massages in bangkok, chiang mai etc. Hovewever i was so so pleasantly suprised by my te=reatment here the other day.

i had a traditional thai massage and it was A MAZING. just like the ones in thailand. The therapist was very kind and made sure the pressure was right. it was such a lovely experience, and worth every penny!!!

Best thai massages i have tried in europe, hands down x!!!

Visited August 2013

Brighton, United Kingdom
“Authentic Thai Massage - Highly Recommended!”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

My partner and I booked the 1 hour Thai oil massage online and we were both extremely satisfied with the results. Having had numerous massages in Thailand before, we were a little sceptical as to how good it was going to be. Any doubts were quickly put to bed as Paul and his team welcomed us into the relaxed ambience of Body Base. The massages were firm but also relaxing and we came out feeling refreshed and relaxed. We both had different therapists - Ning and Anne -who were equally as good as one another. My partner also has her nails done and was very pleased with the results. Anne is a real perfectionist.

Prices are very reasonable at £40 per hour, especially compared to other establishments nearby that are charging £65 per hour for the same service.

We so impressed by our massages, that we bought one as a gift for my Mother's birthday. She thoroughly enjoyed her massage too!

Visited March 2013
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Authentic Thai”
Reviewed February 9, 2013

Staff were lovely, massage was the perfect balance of pummelling and relaxing. Very similar to the spas I have been to in Thailand. I will definitely return!

“Amazing!”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

Had the most amazing, authentic Thai massage. Arrived in pain, left light and pain free. I can highly recommend the exoert hands of Asha. She applies just the right amount of pressure and body alignment to suit your body and ailments. Looking forward to a good nights rest

Visited October 2012
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Lovely therapist, perfect pressure!”
Reviewed October 4, 2012

This place looks a little on the modest from the exterior, but I was eager to try out their deep tissue massage as the reviews here looked good. (Plus they have a great, easy to use online booking system!)

The therapist was absolutely brilliant, really friendly and kept the chat to the relevant-asking what issues I was having with my body and gave me tips to help relieve stress, giving the perfect amount of pressure throughout. She was really understanding about my busy lifestyle and didn't make me feel guilty about having not been in for a session for a while (I've had that a lot in the past!) She caught on immediately to the fact that I suffer with scoliosis & to that effect used a variety of techniques to help with the pain, ranging from deep tissue techniques to Thai techniques where she placed the weight of her body on to my lower back and legs. (I really wish I knew her name as she definitely deserves a big thumbs up mention!) Overall, she really helped me to relax and deal with the pain that I was experiencing.

I will 100% be returning and I am already feeling the benefits of loose shoulders, neck and back!

Thank you so much!