“Lovely Food and Good sevice”
Review of Sini Restaurant

Sini Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 300 Restaurants in Hove
Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
St. Albans, United Kingdom
“Lovely Food and Good sevice”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

Had a lovely meal at Sini, good service and lovely food my boyfriend had the mixed grill and would recomend it!

Visited November 2012

Hove
“Good food great service”
Reviewed November 17, 2012

I went to Sinai last night with 2 friends looking for somewhere affordable and different on a Friday night. The service was great - very friendly and attentive without being over-bearing. I ordered Halloumi which was lovely and my friends ordered Borek and Calamari which they both enjoyed. The portions are generous and I couldn't finish my main although it was nice. We finished our meal with some Turkish Raki and Turkish beer served in beautiful Turkish glasses. I recommend this restaurant if you are looking for decent Turkish food in a pleasant and spacious environment.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank CarolineHove
hove, england
“Well, what a pleasant surprise!”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

Having walked past this place pretty much every week ever since they started building it, we finally took the plunge and went in. At lunchtime there is a 2 course lunch deal for £7.95. To be honest, I wasn't expecting much and boy, was I wrong! I had courgette fritters, which were delicious, followed by chicken shnitzel, served with mashed potato and salad. My husband had chicken roll, which was like a croquette, followed by a lamb kebab. All were so beautifully presented and portions were very generous. Everything tasted so good and I'm looking forward to trying out some other dishes.
I normally walk past this place during the day and it is never busy, which is a worry. I really hope this place survives but I can see how an empty restaurant is uninviting - it certainly took me long enough to give it a go. But the food is SO good I want to shout it from the rooftops. Hove residents, support our local businesses! This one is definitely worth keeping.

5 Thank makeminealargeone
“Surprisingly good food”
Reviewed November 10, 2012 via mobile

We live just around the corner from this place and so pooped in one lunch time to check it out. AND so glad we did! The food is delicious and so well presented. We had the lunch special which is two courses for £7.95. I had chicken rolls to start which are kind of like a potatoe crockettes with a sweet chilli sauce. They were really good and then had chicken koffte which was also full of flavour and very well presented.
There was only my wife and I and another table if two in so the atmosphere was lacking a little but as soon as more people try this place I'm sure it will start filling up.
Please give it a try I think you'll like it.

1 Thank Rudski
London
“Great Tripadvisor find”
Reviewed November 3, 2012

Picked our daughters up in the area and didn't want to have to fight for parking in Brighton so looked on here for places to eat in Hove. All looked good so booked a table, was fairly quiet when we got there at 7.30pm but as the evening wore on was fairly steady but not busy by any means which is a shame considering how good the food is. Can't fault it, service efficient, food great with a large choice including things like pasta for fussier eaters, as good if not better than food we have eaten in Turkey. The highlights were the scallop starter and Chicken in garlic, cream sauce. Will definitely go back when we are in the area again.

• Visited November 2012