“We felt so welcome!!”

Regency Lansdowne Guest House
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Hove
Regency Lansdowne Guest House
Ranked #7 of 16 Hove B&B and Inns
Gent
“We felt so welcome!!”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

We stayed two days in Brighton. Our other B&B was also very nice but they didn't have a room available for the second night. They sent us to Mike and his Regency Lansdowne Guest House. From the moment he opened the door till the moment we left, we felt home. Great thank you to Mike for being so friendly, helpfull, funny! The rooms were clean, the breakfast was very good, a good quiet sleep!
We will be back!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Nele V

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Hi All,
I've just arrived back from a weekend staying here as a group of two couples. The B&B is exactly what we needed, great location and was made to feel so welcome. Also us two couples booked seperately, but the owner, Mike, had already arranged rooms next door to each other and it really made our break so nice. Breafast is very simple - but exactly what is needed to face a cold and windy day in Brighton! Overall i had a wonderful time and when i go back to Brighton i will 100% be using this B&B again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank LougeJames
BERKHAMSTED
Reviewed October 21, 2012

stayed for just one night but could have stayed longer if poss the owner was welcoming and helpfull nothing was too much trouble, the room was spotless, cleaner than some 4 * hotels i have been to, breakfast was a very healthy option and made a great change from the usual fryup. thankyou mike.

Room Tip: all rooms are ok
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank HARRYT56
Brighton, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 14, 2012

This place definitely marked my wonderful experience in Brighton & Hove.. Truly a place that I asked for.. I felt safe in this small little lovely guest house.. It's very clean with great hospitality.. I'll definitely recommend my friends to stay at this place.. Yeap, the breakfast is simple but that's just what I need.. the location of this place is marvelous.. Walking distance to the beautiful pier which takes you less than 5 mins.. Most importantly it's acessible to supermarkets, chinese & Thai restaurant, bar, bookshops and also you can walk to the prime area called Churchill Square..

Also, I'm going to move to this area and stay for a while before completing my MBA in the university.. This can explain how much I love this place and location..

Leicester, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 8, 2012

I stayed for just one night and would have happily stayed longer. Very well kept historic looking terraced typical of Brighton. It is lovely to look at all the creamy white houses. The Regency Lansdowne is situated conveniently close to the beach, just at the bottom of the road and at the other end of the street a main road with lots of buses going into Brighton.
The bed was very comfortable, I slept very well, very clean room with coffee/tea available. Great continental breakfast, as the last poster said, the fruit salad is excellent. Plenty of choice, meat, cheese, breads, croissant etc, all very good. The host was very friendly and helpful. I would certainly stay again on another trip to Brighton.

1 Thank big-blue-eyes
Reading, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 1, 2012

I have never written a review before, but felt I had to after my delightful two night stay at the Regency Lansdowne Guest House. The Owner was friendly and courteous - showed respect for a guests privacy, whilst being approachable and knowlegable about the local area.

The rooms were airy and pristine. The location very good and I would go back for the fresh fruit salad served at breakfast alone!

Rastatt
Reviewed September 29, 2012

I have stayed in many hotels and guest houses, but the welcome and friendly atmosphere which Mike, the owner of the Regency Landsdowne Guest House emanate was by far the best. Thank you for the lovely stay.

1 Thank Otmar H
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hove
Best Western Princes Marine Hotel
#1 of 44 in Brighton
Imperial
Imperial
#27 of 44 in Brighton

Been to Regency Lansdowne Guest House? Share your experiences!