“90 min Thai Massage with Russell. Awesome!”

Natural Balance Therapies
Ranked #1 of 14 Spas & Wellness in Hove
More attraction details
Owner description: From booking to aftercare, our service is professional, relaxed and caring. All our therapists are trained in advanced massage techniques to get the best result for you. We are open late most evenings, up to 9pm, and offer an Online Booking system so you can check availability and make confirmed appointments 24 hours a day.
Reviewed February 25, 2014

Booked in with Russell based on the reviews on here. Was not disappointed. It was my first thai massage and I'll definitely be going back again. Russell focused on the muscles that needed attention and explained everything really clear, he obviously knows his shiz! Felt really relaxed and would suggest Thai massage to anyone (like me) who had only ever opted for a normal (aromatherapy/swedish) massages before, try it! Thanks Russell. Laura :)

Reviewed February 21, 2014

Have just got home from a deep tissue massage and reflexology treatment with Natasha Quinn. Feeling relaxed and shoulders back where they should be, not by my ears! Wonderful combination of treatments, soothed my back and then feel healed by the reflexology treatment at the end. Natasha instinctively knows what feels right and works deep into the muscles with no pain. A soothing treatment that gets into those little niggles and releases them. Cannot recommend Natasha and this particular treatment enough.

Reviewed February 16, 2014

I had a one and a half hour myofascial release massage with Steve Mason. This is the first time I had experienced this type of massage or been to Steve.

The massage felt great (notably different to 'standard' massage and very interesting/helpful in terms of understanding and working with long-standing back and related problems). Steve was completely up-front with me about what a single or even more frequent sessions would or wouldn't be likely to do for me therapeutically.

My main reasons in seeing Steve were (i) to experience this form of massage which I sensed might be helpful and (ii) to ask Steve to give me his opinion about the nature of my problems and the best ways to proceed. Steve did this in a way that was clear and understandable.

I found Steve both very personable and professional, with a great 'energy'. Steve's website lists the areas he has studied and his breadth of knowledge and experience comes across in his work. I am looking to work in some area to do with mind/body. When this happens, I aspire to have an approach like Steve's.

Reviewed February 14, 2014

I have had two 1 hour sports massage sessions with Jeanna to help me with my preparations for running 1/2 marathons. Jeanna has been great …. listening to my ailments and current practises and advising improvements to my pre and post warm ups and stretches.
The massage treatments were very comprehensive and have made a big difference to how much looser and relaxed my legs now feel.
I would thoroughly recommend Jeanna for the above treatments and Natural Balance as a very professional and pleasant environment.
Tom

Reviewed February 12, 2014

I've seen Russell a few times. He's always very friendly and welcoming. His sport massage sessions have helped me enormously with running. Thanks to him I was able to continue with my training for my first half marathon.He really knows what he is doing.
Sean