“Lovely lite bites”

The Bell
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

Time & time again the bell delivers nice food at a good price. Only thing that let this visit down was we were the only 2 people in the pub for lunch. Normally the atmosphere is great - this time was just a bit quiet. Although I would recommend The Bell to anyone who likes a drink & some good food.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

I absolutely LOVE this pub. The staff are super friendly, the food is good quality pub-grub with the best chips I've ever eaten. The landlord clearly cares about his customers and this shines through with the service and the quality. They also have an open mic night every other Sunday which is great fun, I'm never brave enough to get on the mic but the floor is open to those that are!

1  Thank FloP4
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Had a birthday do for my partner on Saturday night at The Bell in Hove. We were all blow away by the buffet put together by Mark the chef / manager. I have worked for many years in catering so know what I'm talking about when I say the food really was first class and beautifully presented by Mark himself. It was very obvious that he takes great pride and care in what he does - so rare these days. We all would not hesitate in recommending The Bell and look forward to returning very soon. The girls on the bar were lovely too!

1  Thank Michael M
Reviewed June 6, 2013

Having living in Hove for a number of years this little secret came as an unexpected and pleasant suprise. the staff were so friendly and welcoming. We plumped for the vegetarian platter made up with houmos, falafel, feta cheese, olives, sundreied tomatoes , nachos and flat breads OMG amazing portions and good quality. We sat in the lovely sunny back garden and had a lovely afternoon. Will definatly be back

Reviewed May 29, 2013

Love it!

Great food with good portions and excellent service from beautiful staff. For someone who doesn't eat meat this is by far the best Pub for Veggies choices, not the usual mushroom risotto, stuffed pepper rubbish.The prices aren't to bad either.

Thoroughly recommended!!! Get in before I do!!