“Best Chinese buffet in Brighton and Hove”
Review of Danny's

Danny's
Ranked #15 of 315 Restaurants in Hove
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 9, 2014

Danny, Danny, Danny.

What an amazing man, what a fab restaurant, great food, excellent service, unmissable value. (the starters are heavenly, and you can't go wrong with all you can eat).

Reviewed April 8, 2014

Danny's is by far the best buffet Chinese restaurant. The food is always delicious fresh and good value for money. Book to avoid disappointment as it gets very very busy even mid week. The salt and chilli squid is to die for

Reviewed April 8, 2014

I recently decided to try Danny's for my birthday evening out and was glad that I did. My party of 8 were warmly greeted by Danny himself and shown to our table. we decided to try the all you can eat buffet which seemed very popular and weren't disappointed. we tried several different dishes and all were of a consistently high standard, nice and hot and delicious. The atmosphere was very relaxed and the staff only too pleased to help with our every request as one of my friends has specific dietary requirements. A thoroughly good evening out and I certainly won't be waiting for my birthday next year to go back again.

Reviewed April 7, 2014

As far as Chinese food goes I can safely this this is the best place In the Brighton
and hove area.. Food is fresh and taste amazing, and it's priced very fair. Service wise, very efficient and great atmosphere will be telling everyone I know. Keep up the good work!

1  Thank Pamorgan123
Reviewed April 7, 2014

As far as 'eat all you can' restaurants go, this is pretty good. However the menu isn't very extensive. But what they do have is nice. The staff are very good and the price is very reasonable. Would I go back? Probably not, as there are better restaurants of this kind out there.