“nice place”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Service and
food is always impeccable .very good value for money.the staff will always try to accommodate your wishes always feel very comfortable visiting the Indiana there always a warm welcome

Reviewed August 21, 2013

We paid a visit to this place on the first night of a stag party I was on in August 2013. I would put this curry house in the category of the traditional. By this I mean it's menu was similar to when I first started eating this cuisine in the 1980's. It has all the old favourites and the staff were very helpful, polite and friendly. Food was nice a spicy, we shared a Chicken Vindy, Lamb Madras and a Chicken Ceylon. Meat was not over cooked and all the side and bread were spot on. We all had a couple of beers and the bill came to approx. £22 per head. Perfect and no bad tummy the next day, only a headache but that was probably down to the several beers we had afterwards in the café next door.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

The best Indian restaurant in hove by far! have visited every curry house in hove and was disappointed by them all until I found Indiana I now go there every Saturday with my family. we have even had a party of around 30 people upstairs for my dads 50th. The staff are helpful and naz is hilarious! A definite recommend.

Reviewed July 19, 2013

best indian restaurant in hove for sure! friendly atmosphere, wide choice of food and wine. I will come again!

Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

Lovely meal with wife. Food very nice. To top off great evening! We were given complimentary drinks at the end of the evening. Will be back soon.