“Amazing italian tucked away in hove!”
Review of Buon appetito

Buon appetito
Ranked #46 of 314 Restaurants in Hove
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Nice cona premiere with a beautiful italian colours.
Reviewed January 27, 2014

We booked this restaurant via seeing it on a groupon deal for my mother in law's 60th birthday party meal or 9 of us! the manager was so friendly and nice welcoming you felt relaxed and at ease we did arrive 20 mins early which we were unaware of but the manager rushed to get the table set up with the decorations and was not a problem it is about 6pm by the time everyone had decided what they were having to drink! we ordered starters and it was lovely not a fault in any of it and the staff which are family were lovely to very attentive but not overly you could eat your dinner unlike other places we have been were you get asked to much!
mains were a great portion size to a great menu selection throughout my mother in law is a vegetarian and had no problems with the food in fact she loved everything about the meal! a lovely selection!

We used a group on voucher which was for 4 people £19 with a starter main and a glass of house wine white or red the manager was so kind to phone my husband back before buying the groupon as himself he wasn't sure about the terms and conditions we brought two so £38 a bargain! we must say we never had seen this restaurant before we went sure so we looked on here and online with top notch reviews it was booked! it all went smoothly and we will be going back there again thank you for making the twins 60th celebrations one to remember a great job with the cake to well done we will be back soon and be recommending you to other family members and friends!

ps and my baby boy was also very welcome!

Reviewed January 14, 2014

We have been to this restaurant a few times now and have never been disappointed.This visit there were six of us on a sunday for an early tea before all making our separate ways home.so early in fact that they wernt open but had seen us putting our money in the parking meters and opened up forty minutes early for us.The food was really good as it always is,the service as friendly and attentive as normal,of course we will be going back again.

Reviewed January 1, 2014

Excellent food and friendly staff, what more could you want! We are fairly regular customers at the Buon appetito in Burgess Hill and try to get to the Hove branch when we can. Always assured of a hearty welcome along with excellent service and authentic Italian food, expertly cooked and presented. The Buon appetito wine list is also excellent, the house wine is always good value and if you want to try something different, all the wines are competitively priced. The large number of loyal and regular customers, who have been coming for years to these restaurants, is proof they are doing something right!

Reviewed January 1, 2014

We visited on New Years Eve - to be welcomed with a big hug. We chose from the vast menu plus the specials board - the staff were very attentive Our starters arrived and were nicely presented and tasted superb. We were then asked how long we would like before our main course, which gave us time to chat and relax. The main course arrived, this was again really tasty, well cooked and presented. We had no room for dessert so can;t comment on them.

A really good evening and well worth the journey from Burgess Hill.

Well done and thanks, we will be back soon.

Reviewed December 21, 2013

I visited with 3 friends last week, with a Living Social voucher for two courses and a glass of wine.

The wine with the deal was really nice - a montepulciano. The food was superb - lots of choice; generous portions; tasted great.

Service was attentive and quick. The owner is a character who makes you feel welcome. Would definitely visit again, and I recommend it.

The only thing that stopped me giving it 5 stars was that a service charge was included, applied to the whole bill (ie. the usual cost of the meal and extras, before the voucher value had been deducated). I didn't notice until I'd already paid. I find service charges presumptious - I want the option to decide whether I leave a tip.