Review Highlights
Completed Yoga Teacher Training - Wonderful!!!

Reviewed July 14, 2017
Samantha M
Pilates Teacher Training Course

Reviewed January 5, 2016
Webneck
Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 14, 2017

I completed my YTT 200 with Revitalise and had an amazing experience, awesome team and have sent many new yogis there way!! Thank you!! xox

Reviewed May 23, 2017 via mobile

I wish I never had it as She never plucked one hair to check that the root is white and rectangular so laser doesn't work on that type and also the longer hairs on my chin and moustache area are hormonal!!!

Reviewed May 23, 2017 via mobile

Awful cold manner from the therapist. Barely listened to me. Seemed bored with her work. Would never recommend this place again. One previous experience years before with a different therapist was fine though.

Reviewed April 20, 2016

I had one of the best massages and one of the worst massages at this venue. It was a 2 for 1 deal and I nearly didn't bother going back for the 2nd one as the 1st was so awful. Husband has used the facility as well - some sort of machine thing for weight loss but wasn't that impressed either.

Reviewed February 24, 2016

Revitalised?

Thesaurus.net
revitalize
3 antonyms found
Antonyms:
extinguish, quench, suppress.

Let me please relay why the antonym, as defined by thesaurus.net for the word 'revitalise' is so apt in describing my experience at a business in Western Rd Brighton UK, with the same name - Revitalise. Presumably meant to be a place of healing, an oasis in the sea of modern life with all its stresses.
Let me explain:
I had been to this oasis before and found I would like to book another massage. It was a Monday the 29th Fen 16, I think, when I went upstairs to book with a secretary person, who was blonde-ish and sat behind a desk. She was pleasant enough and I'd seen he before when I came in for other massages. I enquired, "have you still got the 2 massages for £47 please?" and she said,"you've been here before yes?" "Yes I have" "that's for 1st time users" "So how much is it?" I enquired. "Well £47 for one""I can't afford that" I responded, "thanks then," I said and went to walk out."Hang on," she called me back,"we can do £10 off the £47, is that ok?" "Hmm ok," I replied. I accepted the offer.

So I come back 4pm Wed and see a rather tall masseuse who I'd seen before. I did feel tension with her in the past, so I was hoping things might go better. The last thing I needed was a hassle. Not to be. "You've seen me before" she looked at me,"well yes and..." "Well it'll cost you £47" "47!" I responded with incredulity, "How so?" I continued, "the girl who made the booking would've been aware what your saying why did she offer the 10 quid off then? She made the offer to me" She stared at me, "Hang on a min," she replied and left the room. My stomache was churning. Once again this person had succeeded in upsetting me. But wait there's more. She comes back, "No sorry it's 47. Please tell me now as I have someone waiting" it felt as if she couldn't wait for me to go. So I'm told one price then I'm being told a higher price and then there's not even a slot for me, there's someone waiting! Whoa! Good business...
"You can go to our other store up the road, they may be able to..." Thanks a lot I said and picked up my things.
Instead of feeling relaxed by revitalise I was tenser than ever. I went for a coffee and decided to ring the office. Instead of being apologetic the girl was hostile. I referred to the girl I'd seen as lanky, which according to the online urban dictionary means -
TOP DEFINITION
lanky
who says lanky is an insult? it's a compliment. most models are lanky: tall and skinny. a lanky walk, run, or dance is the best thing you could see. lanky people rock. most of them are really cool. lanky people look good in almost anything too and they could get away with anything they wear. they are on top of the world and everyone looks up to them :)
a lanky-wannabe: hey im lanky (tries to run like a lanky person)

a real lanky person: hey guys! (runs so "lankily")

Well with me uttering these words and to add insult to injury this secretary person at the other end of my phone retorts, "well you're not welcome here and don't come back!" Click! That was that. What just happened? I started out with good intentions.

So I did go down the rd for a coffee (maybe that's wasn't the best idea) to calm down. Thanks revitalise.

1  Thank johhnybgood2016
Reviewed January 5, 2016

I studied Pilates teacher training at Revitalise. The course content was great and delivered really well by Clare Brown. Thank you! I met some really lovely people as well. What a great end to the year!

Reviewed November 25, 2015

I have recently completed the Pilates teacher training course. I have really enjoyed doing the course. Most importantly I feel I've had the best teaching. Clare our instructor not only has taught us well and given me a really all round knowledge of the Pilates but she has been a big support to me outside of hours too... Always happy to answer any queries. I would highly recommend revitalise for teacher training with Clare.

Reviewed November 8, 2015

Myself and a friend have been having laser treatments by Lizzie for the last 9 months and both seen fantastic results!

She's honest, professional and makes me feel comfortable.

Now that it's winter, I'll definitely be getting more areas done in time for summer!

Thanks Lizzie!

1  Thank J G
Reviewed November 6, 2015

I knew about revitalise but hadn't checked it out until now. I had a deep tissue massage with Ingrid and she was simply amazing! She got the full sp on what I wanted to achieve and then set to work. I can't tell you how fantastic this massage was. She also encouraged me to do the right breathing exercises to get the maximum benefit.
It was such good value for money, I got the full one hour, maybe going over by a few minutes and felt like a new person afterwards. I can't get over the value for money.
They do treatments in the evenings too which is handy. This will be my go to place now.

Reviewed November 4, 2015

I was very reluctant to try Laser Hair removal as I was worried the treatment would be uncomfortable and possibly painful but I had a friend tell me that she'd been seeing Lizzie for a few months to have have it done on her lip/chin area and that I should definitely give it a go!

I have to say that I'm very impressed with the level of service I received from Lizzie. She was professional and made me feel at ease throughout the free consultation and after only two sessions I'm already starting to notice I have less hair!!

I wish I'd done it sooner!

Highly recommend!