“Pilates helped with my back pain.”
Review of Revitalise

Revitalise
Ranked #4 of 14 Spas & Wellness in Hove
More attraction details
Owner description: Massage, Beauty, Pilates, Yoga, Power Plate classes. Revitalise offers over 50 different therapies & classes
Reviewed February 28, 2013

I have been doing Pilates at Revitilise now for 18 months. Before i started i had back pain every day due to a prolaspsed disc and had to take medication on a regular basis, Pilates has changed all of that, it took a while, but now i have developed muscles in my back and stomach that support my spine and it has really changed my life as I rarely have back pain these days.

2  Thank CT13Brighton
There are newer reviews for Revitalise

Reviewed February 27, 2013

I have been going to revitalise pilates classes for several years now.I should add that I am one of the more mature members and have found that the benefits are amazing
I have tried other classes but these are the only ones that I have found to be thorough and geared to my needs
The staff are friendly and are amazingly knowledgable anthe atmosphere is friendly and relaxed
There is NO BETTER CLASS in the area!

Reviewed February 26, 2013

I have been attending power plate classes for approximately three years now and have always found the staff friendly and professional, usually Clare and Kristen, but have found other teachers such as Debbie lovely as well. I have also had several of the therapies over this time, and would thoroughly recommend them. Ellie for laser hair removal and several beauty treatments, Hanalore does the best facial ever (and I've had a few over my 50 years!) and you can't beat one of Robert's massages. Only wish I had the time to do more. Well worth a visit.

Reviewed January 26, 2013

I had a full body deep tissue massage booked for me by my partner, I'd never had this treatment done before and didn't know what to expect. The receptionist was polite and efficient but Louise Faulkner who was my therapist was fabulous, so friendly and welcoming. The treatment itself was amazing and I can't believe i've spent my life without having them and having them regularly. I don't live in this area but visit it a lot and am now going to make it a frequent treatment. Thanks again to Louise, it really felt like you were spending time with an old friend.

Reviewed January 12, 2013

When I phoned to book lazer hair removal and the girl who answered the phone said she was new and did not understand the booking system, eventually I was booked in only to receive a phone call a few days later saying the therapist did not work on those days! The second time I went in for lazer treatment it was cancelled a few hours before I was due to go in and when it rebooked the machine broke! I was not offered any money off or a complementary seesion.

Despite all of this I booked some pilates sessions. I phoned to book but got the answering machine so I left a message but was never called back. Eventually I went in to book in person and was left waiting 15 miuntes while the receptionist dealt with queue of one person in front of me, and there was no apology for keeping me waiting. When I eventually got to booking the receptionist was unaware of the introductory offer running so would have overcharged me had I not questioned it. Intrestingly the price for the pilates course differed depending on what leaflet you looked at! On the day of the first pilates session I turned up in plenty of time only to be sent to the wrong room by the receptionist! This resulted in me missing 10 miuntes of the lesson.

It is very frustrating dealing with this and I probably would look elsewhere for future classes and lessons. I appreciate people are new and need to learn the systems but please train your receptionists or you will loose clients!

3  Thank Rednigella