“Great value for money, but cramped”
Review of Archipelagos

Archipelagos
Ranked #1 of 312 Restaurants in Hove
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

Our family went for a birthday celebration. We were placed at a table near the bar area. I was squashed in the corner, no room to move. It was also boiling hot no air con. The food was fast and fresh, however the sausage dish just tasted like tinned frankfurters. The feta dip was delicous. Service was friendly and the bill was a pleasant surprise.

Reviewed April 13, 2014

We celebrated our daughter's birthday here and everyone agreed the food was delicious. There is nothing bad to say about this restaurant, perhaps only one caveat that the tables are rather small. The restaurant is attractively decorated. The service was excellent, helpful and friendly. The menu has all the variety one would expect in a Greek restaurant. We shall definitely be eating in Archipelagos again.

Reviewed April 11, 2014

Go here, order the lamb kleftiko and thank me later.

Justifiably regarded as one of the best restaurants in Hove.

1  Thank Matthew795
Reviewed April 7, 2014

This is a small, welcoming restaurant serving delicious authentic Greek food at reasonable prices. The atmosphere is brilliant and I really felt like I was in Greece again, until I had to walk out into the pouring rain again obviously! It was surprisingly lively for a wet Monday evening, which added to the experience. Will return for sure.

Reviewed April 7, 2014

My partner and I ate here mid-week in April, and were fortunate to be there on an evening warm enough to allow us to sit outside.

We ordered loads of food, and were delighted by it. The cuttlefish was delicious, meatballs divine.The souvlakia was a little boring, and the halloumi rather small for the price, but otherwise no complaints at all!

Looking forward to coming back here soon.