“Great Sri Lankan food as usual.”
Review of Moonstone

Moonstone
Ranked #35 of 300 Restaurants in Hove
Cuisines: Indian, Sri Lankan
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
“Great Sri Lankan food as usual.”
Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

Good to have a nice meal again here . This is best Sri Lankan resturant in UK to my knowledge. Always liked the place, food is great.
But I should say, I noticed bit more improvement of atmosphere this time. So there are always things you can improve.
They were kind enough to cook my fevorite dish " Soya " even it's not in the menus any more.
Must try restaurant, if you are love your food.

• Visited August 2013

“Really Sri Lankan food”
Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

This is really nice resturant and serve proper Sri Lankan style food. Always remind me what I missing when I have a meal there . Not the cheapest Sri Lankan resturant , but if some one ask me, that's nearest as you can get to real Sri Lankan food in a restaurant in UK.

• Visited May 2013
Istanbul, Turkey
“New chef??”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Ican't believe after amazing comments my husband and I had a disappointing experience, we haven't had Sri Lankan food but we are sure it might be better. My husband had a curry and it was so average and I had a fish fillet so tasteless, little and dry that im sure everyone who tries that fish doesn't plan to go back. Excellent service Im sure with a bit more attention they can do better.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank HannahAP
MoonstoneHove, Owner at Moonstone, responded to this review, August 24, 2013
Dear HannahAP
Many thanks for taking the time to post a review, we welcome all feedback about the restaurant and our customers experience. We were sorry to hear you did not enjoy the food as much as you had hoped. It is really helpful to us if customers let us know at the time if there is anything they are unhappy with and then that gives us an opportunity to see what has happened and to, put it right and also offer you an alternative if need be.We have not changed any of the chefs and can only apologise for your disappointment. Please let us know if you do decide to visit us again. Many thanks.
“Really Sri Lankan food”
Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

• Visited May 2013
Brighton, United Kingdom
“Delicious flavoursome food”
Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

Went to this place for the first time last night. Was impressed! Everything we ordered was yummy...the devilled chicken was amazing as was the sweet potato curry. Delicately spiced food and attentive service. Will definitely be going back to sample everything else on the menu.

• Visited July 2013