TripAdvisor

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The website advertises that they open at 5.30pm, so I called at 5.30pm to place an order (a Saturday evening treat for my children). The response when the phone was answered was “We don’t open until 5.30. Call back in 10 minutes.” I told them it was 5.30, and the response was “We’re busy. Call back in 10 minutes.” I’m going elsewhere.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (531)

Reviewed September 13, 2019 via mobile

If you want top class Aisian food, this is the best restaurant around. The food and hospitality are excellent, and the portions are generous. Great atmosphere, and fairly priced.

Reviewed September 8, 2019

I went there with my friend to celebrate her birthday on a Friday night The food didn't disappoint and was lovely. The service was excellent However, after an hour we felt we were being moved on. A dessert menu we requested did not materialise and we became acutely aware of occupying a table for four We left and had coffee and dessert elsewhere.

We had requested a table window and wondered why if space was an issue why a table for two had not been given to us. I totally understand that they needed the table on a busy Friday night. I would certainly order takeaways from this place as the food was lovely. However if wanting a leisurely night with a female friend I would go elsewhere in future.

Reviewed August 25, 2019 via mobile

This was the second time we have visited hove tandoori when in Brighton and I'm sure we will be back. lovely atmosphere and the incredible service. The food is excellent and I'd say very reasonably priced. We had a lovely evening here I would definitely recommend

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed August 24, 2019

From this charming and inviting restaurant we took takeaway. It arrived promptly and steaming hot and tasted amazing. Thank you!
Next time though we want to eat in the restaurant as it looks so cosy and friendly.

Date of visit: August 2019