Got a great deal here for a 2 night stay in November. It was warm and clean and obviously someone was going to a lot of trouble to upgrade. Our check in with Tony was funny and he was very helpful with a bit of local knowledge. The room (1) was lovely at the top of the house and clearly recently done up, super comfortable bed and nice shower.
Breakfast was ample and served fresh cooked to order so nothing was cold or unpleasant. We will definitely be back here, couldn't fault a thing.
If you stay here you will not be disappointed, less than 5 minutes walk to the sea front, 2 pubs in 3 minutes walk , 2 restaurants immediately out the door ( Italian and Portuguese)
We will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our guesthouse is a two minute walk from the beach,and a ten minute walk to main shops, we have been established since the mid eighties, and enjoy a great reputation that bring guests back year after year, we are often referred by guests as a home from home feel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Cross Street Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cross Street Guesthouse Hotel Brighton
- Cross Street Guesthouse Hove, Brighton And Hove, UK