Stayed at the Westelton for 2 nights after xmas. We were staying with a baby and normally want a big enough bathroom to put the cot in so we dont disturb him. Food was excellent at lunchtimes and evenings although didnt rate the breakfast apart from the home made bread. We did find though that at 3 different meals, our order was messed up and we didnt get what we asked for. The staff however were apologetic and did take the meals back. The room was comfortable although i also felt it should be rated a high standard B & B as for a hotel we felt the bed was too small (a standard double) and the fixtures/fittings were quite basic. The rooms do not seem to be that sound proof. We stayed in Robin and could hear everytime someone was walking on the gravel outside and cars were noisy cominin and out of hte car park. The staff were extrememly accomodating and helpful which makes a very pleasant change. Overall, we had a lovely stay and breakfast was the only down fall. We guessed the chef is different to the evening chef !!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westleton Crown is a traditional Coaching Inn with origins extending back as far as the 12th Century. It retains the character and rustic charm of its heritage whilst offering guests the sophistication and comforts of contemporary living. With its quietly cracking log fires and real ales through to the 34 newly refurbished, stylish, comfortable bedrooms and imaginative menus we are sure that you will enjoy every part of your experience at The Westleton Crown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Westleton Crown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westleton Crown Hotel Southwold
- Westleton Crown Southwold
- Westleton Crown Hotel Southwold