We stayed for two nights 10 + 11 Feb. Avocet room - very nice, comfy bed, big shower, etc. Good deal with Dinner, Bed and Breakfast. Staff excellent, nothing is too much trouble. Food was lovely and I had one of the best calf's liver I have ever had. Very nice to have a glass of wine whilst looking at the menu by the log fire. Will return when the weather is better as there is lots to see nearby. Can recommend a visit to Snape, Aldeburgh and Southwold as well as Walberswick and a walk over Dunwich Heath. We saw a herd of red deer in the rain!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westleton Crown is a traditional Coaching Inn with origins extending back as far as the 12th Century. It retains the character and rustic charm of its heritage whilst offering guests the sophistication and comforts of contemporary living. With its quietly cracking log fires and real ales through to the 34 newly refurbished, stylish, comfortable bedrooms and imaginative menus we are sure that you will enjoy every part of your experience at The Westleton Crown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your The Westleton Crown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westleton Crown Hotel Southwold
- Westleton Crown Southwold
- Westleton Crown Hotel Southwold