It was a pleasant place to stay with decent food and drink. The highlight is breakfast which is as good as you'll get anywhere....they kindly found me a quieter room when I needed one.
However, the rooms are pretty plain and small and mostly gathered around the car-park. Beware that the ground floor rooms get a lot of noise disturbance from the rooms above....footsteps, plumbing etc...the TV has very poor sound quality and needs to be loud for you to understand what's being broadcast!....the food is quite highly priced with quite small portions and a far greater emphasis on appearance than taste!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westleton Crown is a traditional Coaching Inn with origins extending back as far as the 12th Century. It retains the character and rustic charm of its heritage whilst offering guests the sophistication and comforts of contemporary living. With its quietly cracking log fires and real ales through to the 34 newly refurbished, stylish, comfortable bedrooms and imaginative menus we are sure that you will enjoy every part of your experience at The Westleton Crown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline and Hotel.de so you can book your The Westleton Crown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westleton Crown Hotel Southwold
- Westleton Crown Southwold
- Westleton Crown Hotel Southwold