We have just returned from a fabulous two weeks at Teos. The location is beautiful and the staff were fabulous - nothing was too much trouble. We barely saw our two boys (16 and 12) as they spent most of the time with their mates from the respective kids clubs. The club is obviously closing at the end of the season which is a shame and is just starting to look a little tired - I assume a s a result of this - but this did not affect our stay. I am lactose intolerance and not only was there a huge selection allowing me to find something each day to eat but the staff also ensured dished were labelled to say if they were dairy free or not (I also noted a good supply of gluten free bread)
Only minor things to watch:
The steps and slope up to the rooms are a killer in the heat
There is quite a pull for the teens to go into the local village as they can get served alcohol. I was not expecting this so just be warned although my older son came to no harm although he did experience his first hangover..
Beds are very hard
Beach towels are expensive and rather tired - better to bring your own
I would definitely recommend Neilson and we have already booked for next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eco friendly Teos Village provides the best service at an exceptional location. Western Anatolian village style design of its facilities has everything you need for an enjoyable, and peaceful holiday. Come and visit us and be our guest! You are most welcome. For detailed information about our resort you can visit our site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Teos Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Teos Hotel Seferihisar
- Hotel Marmara Teos
- Teos Village Seferihisar, Turkey - Izmir Province