See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 17, 2015 via mobile

This hotel is well located in front of the market and near to the principal touristic places. The rooms are clean as the bathroom, with European toilets. The only thing, do not accept to be in rooms 101,102 or 201,202 because you will be next to the stairs and people are quite noisy. Except for that wifi comes and go like everywhere in south turkey but the ratio price/quality is good. People are kind at the reception desk and will help you as they can a bit in English and lot of Turkish. Ah, do not forget to go have a drink at the terrace cafe to enjoy the view!

Stayed: September 2015, traveled solo
3  Thank shirahime
Reviewed July 27, 2015 via mobile

We stayed some days in Urfa during our tour in Turkey. I think I can say it was the most amazing for me. Everything went on 100% well. We saw everything we wanted we ate a greater amount of delicious food than we had imagined we experienced more local events or feasts than we could ever imagine and met a lot of nice people. This city is simply charming it has only the 45 degree heat as a disadvantage. But dont worry: in evening a light pleasant breeze is coming you can get fresh.
So the hotel. For me it was perfect. Clean room with comfortable beds working air condition ( here this is the most important) we didnt care about the noise coming from the street although it was ramadan time so there were mpre crowds than usually, in addition it was Abraham' feast one day whe several thousand of people came to celebrate. It was great but much noise. The hotel is absolutely in a central place within walking distance from all the important sites.
The toilet wasnt so clean but we didnt make a complaint. There were other things compensating. The breakfast was excellent with a wide choice and the restaurant was opposit our room. Upstairs on the 4th floor there was an open restaurant with amazing view on the city. We were smoking waterpipe here. There is washing service which is a bit expensive. The receptionist put my car in a side street very safely. Otherwise I admired local peoples driving skills!! Last but not least the staff. Very friendly staff!!! The receptionist could speak English very well he helped us a lot. The cleaner boy was working all the time we can say he was cute! He was smiling to us all the time. And our guide Salih was the best. If you go there insist on meeting Salih! It is a must. He is so intelligent kind and good driver and can explain a lot of things about sights. We saw Eyyub's mosque and cave and then Gobekli Tepe which was magnificent. Also he can speak very good English and has very good sense of humour. We hope to go back and see him again!
I recommend the city and this hotel too.

Stayed: July 2015, traveled with family
3  Thank gabcsi_11
Reviewed July 24, 2015

The structure is really nice. But the most beautiful thing is the stuff. I was there with other italians and we find a really nice, avaible, kind stuff which help us on everything we need. Thansk a lot
I recommend this structure to everyone

• Stayed: March 2015, traveled with friends
4  Thank shardanAzim
Reviewed May 14, 2014

Had a good stay for 2 Nights! Clean Rooms and Friendly Hotel stuff! Close to the sanliurfa bazar!
You have an Awesome view from the Roof terace at Night! I Would stay there again! There is Nothing to complain!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
3  Thank Sebi4646
Reviewed May 12, 2014

Thanks to the hotel manager, Müslüm Erden, we had a really good time in this hotel. As a big group, it was not easy to satisfy everybody. But Müslüm - fluently english speaking -, was very, very helpful and friendly with us, our desires and questions. He knows the town very well and gave good advices - eating, special deals, shops and where to go. The breakfast was rich and tasty, the rooms clean, WIFI working out of the box.
I recommend that place strongly!!
Johann-Peter Scheck, OTH University of Regensburg was there with 50 students.

Room Tip: Just ask Müslüm
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business