All reviews buffet breakfast great location tv tea city bathroom
Selected filters
Reviewed June 7, 2018

Hi Everybody ** It's me again **
The Hotel Trakya City is located in Edirne, nice hotel, nice location , I had a Single room on the Ground floor No :109 for a night in 06 to 07-06-2018 , the room were nice ,clean ,comfortable, The bathroom was nice ,The staff was friendly and very helpful ,free WI-FI , close to city Center you can reach also the old city, transport too close , a lot of Shops ,Restaurants , Coffee ,ATM, Very good value, I recommend… Salah

Room tip: Corner suites are large and sunny
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed April 15, 2018 via mobile

I booked this place at the front desk, and from then on it was a really friendly experience. Staff are very friendly and I was tempted to stay longer!
Rooms are well done, comfortable and have various toiletries etc.
Buffet breakfast has variety, and there is also tea and coffee on offer.
My neighbour turned on his TV loud at midnight, so I discovered the walls are thin, but it wasn't too bad.
Thanks so much for everything and the lovely cups of tea!

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed October 18, 2017

It is a new hotel with very clean and cozy rooms. 3-5 minutes from the town centre. The rooms are spacious and really nice. The staff is excellent, very helpful and polite. I was totally pleased!! I totally recommend it. I will certainty stay there at my next visit.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Bülent S, s at Trakya City Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2018

Thanks
We will be very hoppy to see you again.

Reviewed September 9, 2017

I returned here after two years due to lower price of 10 eur for a triple, a private parking in the courtyard and relatively good accommodation. Unfortunately breakfast stays weak point of this hotel. I got the same room 307 as two years ago, the comfortable beds, minibar, internet good. In the bathroom, very low light, no ventilation fan and the toilet located too close to the shower. Instead, the hotel is located in downtown.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 15, 2017

Very comfortable beds, and a large quality shower room were the most noteworthy, as was the excellent private parking - which is key when in places like old town Edirne. Breakfast ok but not amazing. Staff professional and helpful. Would definitely revisit.

Date of stay: June 2017