“Good service, rather odd flavour combinations”
Review of Marktzicht

Marktzicht
Ranked #14 of 45 Restaurants in Zierikzee
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 23, 2017

The menu choice were fairly extensive offering some unusual flavour combinations. We tried a fish dish with goats cheese: but it didnt work for us. Service was friendly and food arrived in reasonable time. Good location on the market square

Reviewed April 8, 2017

On our way back from a long travel stopped over in Zierikzee. Stubbled in Eetcafé Marktzicht by accident. The atmosphere was good, the food was great, even with a restricted menu. Especially the steaks were delicious.
Staff was very helpful, even late at night which can be a hurdle in the Netherlands.

Reviewed June 4, 2016

When you just need snack head to the Marktzicht for a beer and some Crocetesa I personally love them Vitteerball, Nasty gooie little balls of 100% Yum. Yes I could there all day and pig these puppies down. But beware they will put the pounds on it a hurry. this is a Dutch junk food for sure.

Reviewed April 25, 2016 via mobile

The best LatteMacchiato in town.
Also food very good.
Check out their Menu when your in town.
Beautiful terras in front aswell.

Reviewed April 13, 2016

Sat outside in the sunny market square which is enormous unlike the seating area which was cramped and tiny. The menu wasn't the biggest and whilst there were a few sea-food dishes they appear to have gone over the top in making them complicated and fussy. Have to say that we were not that impressed with the food but as we only ate there the once I wouldn't necessarily write if off as there were several people dinning there who seemed satisfied. Just felt it was expensive for what we got.
I will say that the orange juice in their Gin and Orange was very, very, very fresh and although I actually wanted the Gin and grapefruit juice which they advertised I wasn't unhappy with what I got.