“Good pizza”

Ristorante Pizzeria La Vita Bella
Ranked #3 of 21 Restaurants in Oostkapelle
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We ate here with a couple of friends on a Friday evening. The restaurant was very busy, and considering that the service was quite fast. Friendly personnel. I ordered a pizza, it was quite nice. Not mind blowing, but good. One of my friends had a gluten free pizza, it was much smaller than the regular pizzas, but more expensive. That was a bit of a bummer. Taste was good though. My other friend had a pasta dish, the portion was large, and the flavor was OK.

In a nutshell: a decent Italian restaurant, with reasonable prices and friendly personnel.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (168)

Reviewed July 12, 2019 via mobile

We had a super meal here… The food was excellent – certainly better than Italian Meals we have eaten in England. The amount of protein within the pasta was considerably more than one would get in Italy! It was well cooked with very generous portions. The wine complimented it well. The service was good but the table was somewhat cramped which degraded the ambience.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed December 3, 2018

This Italian in the Dorpsstraat in Oostkapelle serves mainly pasta and pizza. There are a few fish and meat dishes on the menu, but almost everyone has pizza or pasta. We both had pasta dishes, which were very nice. By italian standards our past was a little overcooked. The Italians like their pasta "al dente". Our pasta was softer than that, but not too soft. For the majority of their customers (Dutch and Germans) it was just fine. The pasta with fish my wife had ordered came with Dorade. Bravo! Dorade is a much nicer fish than cheaper options like panga or tilapia. Thanks to the use of Dorade it was a great dish. The was plenty of fish in it too. My dish was pasta with spicy salami and prawns. There was 3 times as much salami as prawns. I would have preferred a 50/50 mix. The spicy salami was very spicy. Again, a well filled dish. With our meal we had house wine (white with the fish and red with the salami). Half a liter was 12,50. Nice wines but not cheap. The food however was great value for money and the overall bill was well balanced. Price/quality ratio was very good. Service was provided by teenagers. We had 3 different waitresses at our table, but they were well organised, pleasant and professional. Well done! This was our second visit, since we were at this restaurant a few years ago. We were not disappointed and we will be back if we visit the area again. Recommended!

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed December 4, 2017 via mobile

Oostkapelle is a beach town located in Zeeland. The town is not so big but beautifull, the beach has won the prize for the cleanest beach from The Nederlands.

We were in the restaurant La Vita Bella friday night. They had planned a 50's year party for someone but was absolutetly no problem to find a table and eat. We asked 2 carpaccio's and 2 pizza's capricciosa with the huis red wine. Everything was 59,60€. The pizza's were perfect for us. The carpaccio should I add a little bid of lemon. My huisband asked for a campari and I for a martini but the girld told us they didnt have it. I think she didnt knew it, because when we went paying i saw 2 martini bottles. When you want to come to this beatifull small town this is a perfect place to eat with family and childrens. There are more options in the menu.
I saw a fantastic idea in the restaurant, they have special evenings. So i thing is very wise to follow them on the Social media: Facebook /pizzerialavitabella.
The restaurant is located in centrum from the town very close to the church and supermarket. There is posible to park free and you can go easily with a bus.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed July 25, 2016 via mobile

Had a great pizza at La Vita Bella in Oostkapelle (Zeeland). Good ambiance, nice staff, decent prizes.

Date of visit: July 2016