Hotel Noordzee
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Cadzand
Reviewed May 15, 2011

Hi,
I stayed at this hotel for a long week end with husband and my 18 month old son (in a Dune room). Some + and -
+: restaurant (good quality-price), spa (great legs massage!), indoor swimming pool (although with too much chlorine), one play room for kids, free secure park site for guests, our room was larged, hotel very close to the beach, fairly close to Bruges
-: nice deco but room getting old, room cleaning service should improve, bedding: got two one-person bed pushed together (but split away when you move...), too hot in the room, no one at reception in the evening, no bar at the lounge.
Overall: we had a relaxing week end, but we would probably not go back.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank ValAmsterdam

Reviewed April 20, 2011

Very cozy hotel where you can feel home. Excellent family hotel in a perfect location and perfect facilities.
You really feel at home with a touch of luxury. The athmosphere is really nice! we enjoyed it very much.
Excellent food, excellent service,Very friendly staff.
We love our stayed, we love our romantic suite! We definately will come back again next year!

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Chris_ngsl
Reviewed March 25, 2011

Rooms are beautiful. The indoor swimming pool and spa are beautiful. Location is great: only a few meters from the beach. Cadzand-Bad is (at least in February, when we were there) not very attractive. We had dinner in the hotel restaurant the first night. That was so great, that we decided to have dinner again the 2nd evening. Would definitely go back!

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 2, 2011

This is a really nice and lovely hotel, we found it so romantic. Rooms are nice decorated and spacious. Staff was OK. We had a great evening dinner, huge portions… Breakfast was also a good moment. We will for sure come back.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 28, 2011

Hotel Noordzee in Cadzand is a beautiful little gem right by the North Sea. It is a modern but cozy place with friendly staff. Both the rooms and the restaurant are very stylish. We booked a suite with a sea view which was very nice. Our room was on the first floor - try to get one on the second floor at least, to have an even better view.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 4, 2011

We stayed in two rooms for our two night stay: the first was a South Beach room on the fifth floor with views over the dunes and sea and over towrds Zeebrugge; the second night was in the Tower, which is all about the view.
The South Beach room: Very comfortable, well equipped and very pleasing on the eye. The room had a balcony which we ventured onto briefly before resigning ourselves to the fact that -1C was not really balcony weather. You'd probably see some fantastic sunsets in Spring / Summer. The room was quite spacious and rather cleverly put together with the bathroom basin behind the bed and outside the bathroom (you have to see it, it does work). The bathroom had a good spacious shower. There was also a bath in the bedroom which I thought was more of an obstruction than anything else.
Th Tower Room: A smaller room with the added inconvenience of having to go downstairs to the bathroom, shower and toilet. It was equipped with CD / DVD player. The great thing about this room was the view - 360 degrees out onto canal, sea, the town, dunes and all from the hotel's only sixth floor.
The other facilities of the hotel are the wellnss spa and the swimming pool. The spa is excellent with a steam room and two saunas and relaxation areas (tea provided). Sensibly clothing is not allowed. Nor are children. We didn't use the pool.
Free Wi-fi throughout.
The restaurant serves good quality and filling meals although the service on our second night was a bit slow. One gripe - they keep the wine separate from your table...why?
I would recommend this hotel for anyone wanting a seaside break in very pleasant and comfortable surroundings.
I get the impression they are often full, or very nearly; you may need to book in advance.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 7, 2009

When I need a break I go to Cadzand. Beautiful sea and very quiet. Just wonderful.
I come already 3 years to Cadzand and I always been in Hotel Noordzee (hotel north sea). The Hotel is in the dunes and close to the sea. So location perfect! You can see the sea in some rooms and that is really fantastic.
The hotel is in New England style and the food is ecxellent. Aswell at dinner as at breakfast.

My favorite room is the Romantic Suite. We once had a normal room and we didn't like it. But they would be bussy with innovations of those rooms. But the room (romantic suite) is very beautiful and very comfortable. The room doesn't overlook the sea, but when you book the highest (I think 5th floor) floor you can see the sea. There is airco in the room.

The hotel also have a swimmingpool inside, a spa and sauna. The hotel also have a private parking for the guests in the hotel.

The food in the restaurant is delicious. Dinner and breakfast are really great. In breakfast you have a wide choice. With dinner : the sole is really great! I love the sole there. The ice cream there is too very good. So the restaurant is really good! Those things are my favorite but everything is really good so far as I know. (À la carte, I can't speak about half board because I never taken that.) When you want a table at the window (so you can see the sea) say that in advance.

The service is very good. They are very polite and helpful.

What I didn't like at the hotel? I really don't know.

When I leave I look back on a great 3days!

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank judith_dhondt
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cadzand
Hotel de Blanke Top
14 mi away
Badhotel Domburg
Badhotel Domburg
#1 of 13 in Domburg

Been to Hotel Noordzee? Share your experiences!