I have now stayed at the Rosep on three separate occasions for a total of 20+ days on business. Overall, this is a very good hotel. Here are the pluses and minuses:
1) Rooms are large for Europe
2) Staff at front desk is friendly
3) Overall grounds are relaxing as it is set in a green belt natural area
4) A short drive into the local town of Oisterwijk for many good restaurants
5) Hotel food is above average. The fish and prawn dishes are very good.
1) It is far from the nearest city (Tilburg or Eindhoven)
2) Central heating which does not provide the type of control I want
3) No screens on the windows so if you open a window you get lots of bugs from the natural area.
4) Room furnishings are plain with no real characterMore