“MIXED MYTHOS”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Cupar
“MIXED MYTHOS”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

My last visit was my 3rd. Previously I'd had a bad experience with the wine (dry and sour) and the vegetarian option. However friends had raved about the menu and I elected to give it a 2nd chance. The mixed grill was decent and the price (for Holland) fairly reasonable. Staff were attentive although the free salad (presented not self-service) was limp and tastless. However the 3rd visit was different. The salad was crisp, the pork medalions in sauce were outstanding and the house wine redeemed itself beyond belief. That said, to suggest vegetarian choice was limited would be an understatement. Would I return? If I could guarantee every meal was like the last, most certainly but I'm not a gambling man.

Visited August 2013