After a nice walk in the nearby Loenermark we came down for an early Saturday dinner at the Ei van Columbus. The knispering fireplace and the relaxing settees were just what we needed to recover.
After taking our order we were moved to our table where we enjoyed the exquisite food.
- The courses didn't really come too fast after on another, just OK.
- Friendly staff (though little distant, which might be due to the local culture)
- Good food
- Romantic atmosphere
- Lovely Wild menu
- Value for money
- the steak of deer was slightly rare (could have been asked up front)
- serving of food was not first time right
- staff seemed relatively unexperienced (or insecure because of us, 4 guys)
Conclusion: recommended for a try; likely you will return.