“The greatest place to look at shells in the world.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Shellmuseum

Shellmuseum
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“The greatest place to look at shells in the world.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

This review was written by our 8-year old son. The museum was one of the best days of my life. I liked the giant crab and mini crabs, also the giant spiral shell and all the multi-colored shells, but my favorite thing was the man who owns the museum. He was so nice to explain everything in English, including the shell of the oldest and longest living creature in the world (life span of 400 years). He also taught me about birds and showed us a special nest. Then he told us where to go on the beach to find shells, and we stayed at the beach until dark and found many rare shells!

Visited July 2013